Volunteering at WIC
WE ARE RECRUITING!
Want to power your business in just a few hours a month? Want to expand your network and make yourself more marketable by developing new skills or demonstrating your capabilities? The answer is to join the WIC volunteer team. When you do, you’re strengthening your network of dynamite consultants and developing new skills that your clients will love. All for just a few hours a month. You can volunteer in either a sustaining WIC Volunteer role or help us with a microproject.
Benefits to You
- Expand your business and personal network—both with WIC members and the professionals you engage with during your projects.
- Master new marketable job skills that you can offer to your clients.
- Showcase your skills and abilities to other professionals—which can lead to referrals and partnerships.
- Build stronger relationships with your colleagues and gain advisors for your business.
- Enhance your resume and portfolio.
- Learn the best practices of business thought leaders.
- Have fun!
- Make a difference to WIC and the business community.
- Receive a discount on your membership by taking a leadership role.
Find the Right Volunteer Role
There are many opportunities within WIC that need your special skills, energy, dedication and enthusiasm. See our current volunteer openings.
“Volunteering raised the bar for me in connecting with some amazing, powerful and talented women. The level of networking increases exponentially for volunteers—we have access to more people, and more opportunities as volunteers, gain more experience in collaboration, and improve our talents overall.”
Katherine Van Diepen, Surfwoman
“Volunteering is the best way to get to know the members of Women In Consulting. One creates much deeper relationships with members, and is much more involved in the programs and organization benefits.”
Maureen Ladley, Ladley & Associates